Your support of Tacoma Arts Live energizes the community! Your donation spotlights the artists of today and educates the artists of tomorrow. Together, we’ve built a community that enlightens and enriches people’s lives.
Philanthropic support is integral to our ability to continue to fulfill our mission. Here at Tacoma Arts Live, subscriptions, ticket sales, and other earned revenues only cover 73% of annual operations. That means we must raise more than $1.3 million annually to bring the kind of services that you -- and our entire community -- have come to expect. We treasure the value our donors have placed on our efforts to share incredible experiences with everyone. Your gift today will help fill the season with brand new adventures and discoveries for all!
SIGN IN TO MAKE A GIFT:
Other Ways Your Support Helps:
- $60 - Provides one ukulele for a student to participate in remote music lessons
- $100 - Supports one afternoon of youth programs like world drumming, creative movement, drama, hip hop
- $250 - Tuition for one student in an eight week virtual theater intensive
- $375 - Supports a virtual school assembly to watch the Civil Right Legacy Tour production along with a Live Q&A session with the actors
- $500 - Provides necessary materials to support virtual workshops to students such as 25 at home drumming kits
- $750 - Professional development for up to 30 teachers to empower them in online arts and civics instruction strategies
- $1,000 - Provides a week-long artist residency in a virtual K-12 classroom
- $2,000 - Four sessions of LENS Storytellers with service members and veterans
- $3,000 - Employs a teaching artist serving up to four schools per week for seven weeks in afterschool arts programs
- $5,000 - Supports the presenting of a virtual program session like The Muse Hour
- $10,000 - Helps fund the more than $75,000 in filtration, sanitization, PPE and staffing needed to keep our facilities clean through June 30, 2021